Are you Would you like someone to review your policy FOR FREE and offer guidance to ensure you're getting all the benefits to which you're entitled? or a loved one turning 65? Are you already a Medicare beneficiary and you have questions about your policy?Get in touch today to see how I can help teach you the Medicare A, B, Cs! (and Ds too!)
Medicare Advantage plans, also known as Part C, combine all your medical and prescription benefits under one roof. They often come with no additional monthly premium or yearly deductible, and there's a variety of plans, networks, and FREE extra benefits. This could mean hearing, dental, vision, over the counter products, fitness discounts, and more!
Medicare Supplements, sometimes referred to as Medigap plans, are designed to cover some of the costs not covered by original Medicare. Medicare generally pays 80% of your medical expenses, so Medicare Supplements are designed to cover some of that remaining 20%; things like copays, deductibles, hospital stays, or coinsurance. There is usually a monthly premium for Medicare Supplements on top of the Part B premium, but if it's the right plan for you it can save you hundreds each year!
Original Medicare DOES NOT provide prescription drug coverage- it's up to YOU to obtain this coverage. Fortunately, there are a variety of plans available. There are "standalone" prescription plans, or you could enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan that includes prescription drug coverage. Part D plans are not mandatory, but if you don't have prescription drug coverage for an extended period of time after you're eligible for Medicare, you may be subject to a Late Enrollment Penalty if you decide later to enroll. Give me a call to make sure you get what you're entitled to and you don't get saddled with an unnecessary monthly penalty.